Career opportunity in the Houston metropolis for self- motivated individual with 3rd largest nationwide servicing company.
We sell, service and support custom hardware and software solutions for:
• Self-service / ATM banking
• Branch and Remote Capture
• Branch Equipment
• Conventional Equipment
• PC's and Peripherals
• Drive Up Lanes
Customer Service Engineer
Currently seeking a dedicated CSE who will provide first and second line maintenance for ATMs, perform limited repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of financial equipment, perform project and installation support as needed and work on PC and PC peripheral equipment. Individuals responding to this position must have the ability to use basic hand tools/digital volt meters and must have basic PC/network knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Prioritizing and planning service calls.
• Contacting customers with estimated time of arrival (ETA) and providing updates as required.
• Directly communicating with customers to provide call updates and resolution.
• Provide first line maintenance on ATMs to include:
Company Benefits available to all Full Time employees after 90 day introductory period:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Term Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Leave and Holiday Pay
$15 to $20 hr depending on knowledge and experience. Willing to train a candidate who has an electrical and mechanical understanding with basic understanding of computers and networking.
Interested candidates should message J.R. Martin for contact information.
E-mail: george.martin@Bancsourceinc.com | Web: www.bancsourceinc.com