(Submitted by CertifiedSafety)
******************* PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE *******************
Thank you all for reviewing the job posting for CertifiedSafety Fire Watch / Hole Watch (Safety Attendant) We ask that you read this entire message to ensure that you have an opportunity to interview with CertifiedSafety
Due to the current state of the Covid-19 Corona Virus Pandemic We are concerned about the health and welfare of our employees and potential new employees. As of March 18, 2020 we will no longer be conducting face to face interviews at our corporate office or any public location until further notice.
At this time we will be conducting interviews for Fire Watch / Hole Watch via telephone... It imperative that you follow the instructions on this email.
Step 1: please log in at https://aems.gocss.net
Step 2: click on register for a free account
Step 3: Complete a profile
Step 4: Please send a copy of your current TWIC and Basic Plus to email@example.com
Step 5: in your email please answer the following questions (copy and paste questions to your email)
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• Fever greater than 100.4â°
• Dry Cough
• Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
Have you traveled to one of the CDC High-Risk countries in the last 14 days?
Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been quarantined or tested positive for COVID-19?
* ’close contact’ is defined by the CDC as:
a) being within approximately 6 feet of a COVID-19 case for at least 10 minutes; providing direct care for, living with, visiting, sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case.
b) having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g., being coughed or sneezed on).
Have you been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency?
I understand that if any of the above questions are answered “Yes” after today, then I will immediately report this to my supervisor or Human Resources. The Company will treat this completed questionnaire and any subsequent medical information as a confidential medical record that will be shared only in limited circumstances with supervisors, managers, first aid and safety personnel and government officials, as required by law.
Name: (please type your name and date)
Please type: (address)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Travelers Returning from High Risk Countries Depending on your travel history, you will be asked to stay home for a period of 14 days from the time you left an area with widespread or ongoing community spread (Level 3 Travel Health Notice). Countries that have a Level 3 Travel Health Notice (widespread, ongoing transmission): • China • Iran • South Korea • Europe (Schengen Area): Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City • United Kingdom and Ireland: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Once you have completed your email a recruiter or Staffing personnel will get back in touch with you within 24 hours to review and to interview you for a position.
Current Openings: We have jobs throughout the remainder of 2020 and through 2021
Non-Per Diem / No Travel
Per Diem / Travel
Soda Springs, Idaho
Port Lavaca, Texas
Dickinson, North Dakota
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ponca City, Oklahoma
As with all of our requirements
** This is an Interview and it does not constitute or guarantee an offer of employment **
· All Candidates must have a current TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) and Basic Plus Safety Card (Basic Plus can be obtained through your local Area Safety Council)
· We are Recruiting for a TWIC/Basic Plus required facility plant / refinery, receipts will not be accepted even during interview
· Must have a current Basic Plus Safety Card – Expired cards will not be accepted
· For Per Diem/Travel jobs - candidates must have a State Driver’s License and or State Issued ID with a matching Utility Bill address. No Exceptions
· All Candidates must pass a DISA drug screen / Alcohol / hair follicle
· All Candidates must pass a DISA Physical
· All Candidates must pass a DISA graded background check
· All Candidates must pass a 2-day non-paid training class that includes agility testing
· All Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts, 7 days a week, 12- hour days.
· All Candidates must be able to climb to heights of 100 ft without assistance or restriction
· All Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs consistently while climbing for long periods of time
· All Candidates must be able for long periods of time; stand or remain in a stationary position for over 50% of the work time, climb stairs, climb ladders, and lifts with balance, be able to kneel, bend, squat, crawl, reach, and pull. Use hands/fingers to handle or feel, Work in congested areas, walk on slick, uneven, rocky, gravel surfaces.
· Must be able to speak, talk, hear, and read in English
· Must be able to clearly “see” to detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge observe, inspect, estimate, and assess. Candidates and or employees must be able to see with corrective lenses if needed or required to perform job functions.
· Must be able to taste / smell and detect, distinguish and or determine substances in their work / surrounding area
When do I start working? This is a great question and needs to be answered!! Once you have completed training you will be put on a list to be dispatched to the next available job or the job we are recruiting for. Please understand that we are continually recruiting and training; dispatching is based on your placement on the job list and the need for Safety Attendants.
· Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time;
· This description reflects managements assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned; or
· This job description is subject to change at any time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour