Ambassador Committee First meeting Wednesday November 3, 2021 noon-1pm @ Chamber office.
Ambassadors are the face of the Liberty County Chamber of Commerce. As an ambassador, we gather and learn new and renewing investors, about upcoming events, changes in the community and anything else that needs discussion at the current time. So please bring your lunch, and let’s gather at the Chamber office. RSVP on our website and or on FB @LCCOC77575. First Wednesday of every month starting November 2021.
Sponsorships / Special Events
Sponsorships are an excellent way for business to promote their brand and support the community. Liberty-Dayton Area Chamber has several sponsorship opportunities for all companies to participate. Please see our sponsorship guide or contact Jennifer Chavira for more information and ways to get involved.
Improve the physical quality of life in the Liberty-Dayton area, get connected on how you can be part of the change.
Create expanded employment opportunities and a more diversified economic base in the Liberty-Dayton area.
Education / Leadership
Ensure a quality education in the Liberty-Dayton area, and offer a leadership program to help educate quality individuals to become community leaders.
Bizcoms are informational lunch forums that keep the community up to date. Look for in 2022!
Sponsor Bizcom- get your company in front of the community.
- Identify, coordinate and report all transportation development activities in the Liberty-Dayton area.
- Legislative Issues
- Represent the community’s interest on all levels of government and inform members and the general public on issues of concern.
- Luncheon / Hospitality
- Increase membership involvement by providing educational, informative, or entertaining monthly membership luncheons.
- Promote the Chamber of Commerce and publicize its accomplishments throughout the community.
- Promote and attract tourists to the area.
Contact Jennifer Chavira for more information at 713.992.6209 or email@example.com