Updated August 30, 2021
Information regarding COVID-19 changes often.
We ask everyone to be familiar with the latest releases posted from Governor Abbott’s office (see the link below under “STATE RESOURCES”).
Please continue to shop locally as much as you can to support local businesses and minimize the impact on our economy.
- Executive Order update GA-36 (May 18, 2021). Relating to the prohibition of governmental entities and officials from mandating face coverings or restricting activities in response to the COVID-19 disaster.
- Office of the Texas Governor | Greg Abbott
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- U.S. Small Business Administration (Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources)
This page consolidates all current assistance available (through the SBA) to small businesses and their employees related to COVID-19.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- CDC – CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
LOCAL COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS
- Chambers County Public Health Department
- Harris County Public Health
- Liberty County Office of Emergency Management
- Lee College Small Business Development Center (offers assistance with SBA loan applications and other services).