- The Liberty-Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce website is intended to be an information resource for Chamber members and the general public. While we strive to present and maintain accurate content, we acknowledge that errors can and do occur. We will diligently correct any errors as we become aware of them..
- We ask that you please seek permission from the Chamber before using content (original images and text) from this site in print or web-based media. A written request can be submitted to the Chamber via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our website does not use technology that allows us to personally identify visitors browsing the site. Any personally-identifiable information we obtain is solely “user-submitted” (such as applying for Chamber membership using the member application form, e-mail communications to the Chamber or registering for an event).
The information you provide as a new member is used in the following ways:
- Contact information for your business or organization is listed in our online member database, so others who seek your services can find you. Contact information includes (but is not necessarily limited to) your name, address, phone number, website and a brief description of your business or organization. We do not directly list e-mail addresses publicly in an effort to help lessen spam and phishing attempts from our member listings. Members who join as individuals (who have no affiliation with a business or organization) are listed online by name only.
- We use the services of Constant Contact, an online marketing company, to send our monthly newsletter and other communications to our members as a group. Your name and/or company name, and e-mail address, are kept on our distribution list for this purpose.
- We provide hyperlinks to third-party websites for your convenience. Please be aware that we do not control, nor necessarily endorse, certain content that may appear on these sites. Third-party websites have their own privacy policies specific to their use.